All parts purchased from ARM can be returned for credit within 30 days from date of purchase subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Specially ordered items are not returnable.
- Parts which have been installed and used or are not in resaleable condition are non-returnable.
- Electrical repair parts are non-returnable.
- Items must have all original packaging and instructions.
- No collect shipments will be accepted.
- Returns should be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- Items accepted for return are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Refunds: When we've received and processed the return, we will credit your card for the amount you paid for the item(s), plus any applicable sales tax. Returns are normally processed within a few days; however, your bank may not release the funds back to you for two weeks or longer depending on their policies.
You are responsible for return shipping costs. Shipping costs are not covered by our return policy. We will not refund the shipping or other surcharges you paid or any shipping charges you may incur in returning the item(s) to us.